These include low intrusion cookies that define user sessions and help us to generate web analytics reports. Such cookies, do not collect personal data about website visitors. If, however you would like to disable cookies you can do this via your browser. Look for the “Tools” or “Settings” options and then go to the “Privacy” or “Security” preferences, where you will find options to disable cookies. If you are having difficulty disabling cookies, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know what type of browser you use and what version it is. We will do all we can to assist you.
Envolve makes information available on this site for information purposes only. No liability of any kind is accepted to users of the site.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that information on the site is correct and updated, we do not warrant its accuracy and completeness. We may make changes to the material on this site at any time without notice (including to this legal disclaimer and the terms and conditions). You should take appropriate steps to verify any information before acting on it.
The services and information on this site should not be deemed to constitute financial advice for investment or trading purposes or an offer or invitation to sell investments in any jurisdiction.
We sometimes provide links to other websites (including those of our contractual partners). If you follow links to third party websites on this website, you will leave this website. We do not control and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. Accordingly, we do not make any representations of them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Materials on this website may only be reproduced in their entirety (without modification) only for the individual reader’s personal and/or educational use and must include this notice.
Applicants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Envolve from and against all losses, liability or expenses suffered or incurred by Envolve, as a result of using this website or as a result of the participation of the Envolve User and Envolve Award Programs Applicant in the Envolve Apps and Envolve Award Programs.
PRIVACY NOTICE AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
1. The information that Envolve App Users and Envolve Award Programs Applicants make available, concerns the identification and the creation of key codes (username and password), as well as the business idea in the way described in the Envolve Award Programs Application form and the Business Plan Generator. In particular, personal data collected will be: name, e-mail, phone, age range, gender, sex, city, country (optional: website), name/title company and the business idea as it will be described/analyzed in the application form, as well as the name/title and e-mail of the Applicant’s team members (when available) and any supporting documentation.
2. Envolve may also keep records and copies of your correspondence if you contact us through our website or various forms of social media.
3. The controller of the data collection is Envolve. The processing of the information is performed by the Envolve Evaluation Team and Envolve Award Program Judges (Reviewing Team) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Envolve.
4. The purpose of the submission and collection of the data is the identification of Envolve Apps Users and Envolve Award Programs Applicants and to gather information relating to the business ideas that Envolve Award Programs Applicants wish the Envolve Award Programs Judges to consider. The data will be used for no other purpose.
5. Information shall be retained only until such time as funding arrangements are completed and signed by the Envolve Award Programs Applicants, in accordance with the Envolve Award Programs terms and conditions.
6. Other than to the Envolve Award Programs Judges, the details of Applicants or their business ideas will not be distributed to third parties.
7. Envolve Apps Users and Envolve Award Programs Applicants shall be entitled to access data held by Envolve, relating to the Envolve Apps Users and Envolve Award Programs Applicant and the Principal Team and Envolve shall observe all rights granted under applicable privacy and data protection laws.
8. Applicants shall have the right to have data held by Envolve, relating to the Envolve Apps User and Envolve Award Programs Applicant, deleted upon request to Envolve.
© Envolve 2018.All rights reserved.
Envolve is a non-profit organization registered in Delaware, United States of America as Entrepreneurship Award Corp.