19 Ways to Support Your Mental Health During COVID-19
Monday, March 23, 2020
Forgo tone deafness, and show kindness, perspective, and insight instead.
1. Don’t allow COVID-19 to distract you from your mental health issues.
2. Have compassion for the panic-buyers.
3. Reach out to a vulnerable neighbor, even if by phone.
4. Check in on family.
5. Ask for help.
6. Talk about the facts.
8. Practice online yoga.
9. Execute on your side hustle, dream gig, new job.
10. Check in with the BIG “C.B.T.” (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy).
11. Read Viktor E. Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning.
12. Relish the downtime.
13. Pay it forward.
14. Embrace vulnerability.
15. Make sleep a priority.
16. Do the responsible things.
17. Ask, “Do I really need more toilet paper, water, or hand sanitizer?”
18. Thank people
19. Be grateful you’re reading this right now and not hooked up to a ventilator fighting for your life.
Click below to read more on Psychology Today.