DeepTech Accelerator Program Call
for Expression of Interest Is Now Open
- Open call for student-led startups or ideas from Europe to apply for the DeepTech Accelerator Program
- A 2-month program for 10 startups & SMEs from Europe and Horizon Europe associated countries
Athens, September 11, 2023 – The Skills2Scale (https://skills2scale.eu/) consortium announces the launch of the DeepTech Accelerator Program. This 2-month acceleration initiative aims to empower student-led startups and ideas to scale up and thrive in an ever-evolving market. Our target group is startups that are ignited by students and graduates from European Higher Educational institutes, or ones from Horizon Europe associated countries. The Deep Tech Acceleration Program will select 10 innovative teams to participate in a journey of growth and learning, starting in October 2023. Emphasizing new business models that incorporate deep tech capacities, 5G and Beyond technologies etc., the program promises to equip participants with the necessary competencies to flourish in the deep tech industry.
Applications are open until September 30, 2023.
What the Program Offers:
- Empowering Training and Tailored Mentorship (October 2023 – November 2023):
- Inspiring Webinars (4 hours): Enthralling, digestible online sessions about the limitless potential of Deep Tech and Beyond 5G technology. These sessions will immerse participants in captivating stories about market opportunities and crucial regulatory insights.
- Interactive Workshops (8 hours): Engaging and practical sessions that equip participants with the knowledge to seamlessly integrate innovation, business skills, deep tech and Beyond 5G technology into their offerings. Participants get a chance to work on real-world scenarios and gain immediate, valuable feedback.
- Personalized Mentorship (1 hour): A mentor, selected based on the specific needs of each team, will provide strategic guidance and support. These intimate mentorship sessions focus on honing business plans, devising winning strategies, and optimal use of deep tech and Beyond 5G technology.
- Capstone Showcase: A grand finale where participants unveil their progress and achievements. This event is an exciting opportunity to present business and technological developments in a pitch-style format to potential investors.
- Energizing Networking and Collaboration Opportunities:
- Quarterly Networking Events (1.5 hours): An inviting platform for participants to rub shoulders with industry leaders, potential investors, and like-minded startups, sparking conversations that could lead to exciting collaborations.
- Bi-monthly Collaboration Sessions (1 hour): A creative space for brainstorming and collaboration amongst participants, encouraging synergy and cultivating potentially groundbreaking solutions.
- Exclusive Partner Engagements (as required): A golden ticket for selected teams to have valuable meetings with potential partners and investors, opening doors to possibilities that could propel their startups to new heights.
- Support in securing the first funding opportunities.
How to Apply: Apply here: https://bit.ly/44JonGy
The deadline for application submission is September 30 2023 at 17.00 CET.
Who Can Apply:
The Deep Tech Accelerator Program welcomes student-led or graduates- led startups from Europe or Horizon Europe associated countries.
Commitment from the participants: A minimum of 1 member per team, expert in their project field, must be committed to participate in the accelerator activities.
Program Timeline & Support Stages:
Application period: September 2023
- Evaluation period: October 1-10 2023
- Selection of 10 companies
- Announcement to the applicants: October 11-13, 2023
- Launch of the Deep Tech Acceleration Program: October 16, 2023
- End of the Deep Tech Acceleration Program: November 30, 2023
The DeepTech Accelerator Program offers an unparalleled opportunity for participating teams to gain valuable insights, develop critical skills, and form strategic partnerships. Together, let’s revolutionize the future of the deep tech industry.
For more information about the program and to apply, visit https://skills2scale.eu/
The Skills2Scale Project is funded by the EIT HEI Initiative Innovation Capacity Building for Higher Education. The Skills2Scale consortium, consisting of seven partners from five countries, is committed to igniting innovation and fostering new talents in the deep tech field and through its transformative programs.
More information of the Skills2Scale project can be found here https://skills2scale.eu/
More information of the EIT HEI Initiative can be found here https://eit-hei.eu/
For further information on the Call for Expression of Interest and the Deep Tech Accelerator Program, in case of any doubts regarding the eligibility rules, the information that is to be provided in the Application Form, or if you encountered problems with the Application Form, please contact our team at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This document contains information, which is proprietary to the Skills2Scale Project. Consortium that is subject to the rights and obligations and to the terms and conditions applicable to the Grant Agreement number: 23609. The action of the Skills2Scale Consortium is co-funded by the European Commission.
Neither this document nor the information contained herein shall be used, copied, duplicated, reproduced, modified, or communicated by any means to any third party, in whole or in parts, except with prior written consent of the Skills2Scale Consortium. In such a case, an acknowledgement of the authors of the document and all applicable portions of the copyright notice must be clearly referenced. In the event of infringement, the consortium reserves the right to take any legal action it deems appropriate.
This document reflects only the authors’ view and does not necessarily reflect the view of the European Commission. Neither the SKills2Scale Consortium as a whole, nor a certain party of the Skills2Scale Consortium warrant that the information contained in this document is suitable for use, nor that the use of the information is accurate or free from risk, and accepts no liability for loss or damage suffered by any person using this information.
The information in this document is provided as is and no guarantee or warranty is given that the information is fit for any particular purpose. The user thereof uses the information at its sole risk and liability.
The Skills2Scale Project is funded and supported by the EIT HEI Initiative and the European Union.
– End –
About Envolve Entrepreneurship:
Envolve is an entrepreneurship support organization, founded by the Libra Group in 2012. It provides education, resources, and award programs for startup businesses globally. The organization encompasses the former Hellenic Entrepreneurship Award (HEA) and the American Entrepreneurship Award (AEA) – programs that have declared 67 winners since 2012, supporting job creation and economic growth in Greece and the US. Striving for a global society where all business owners can prosper and grow, Envolve is committed to developing and cultivating entrepreneurial ecosystems by ensuring business support services are more readily available to entrepreneurs. To learn more about Envolve, please visit https://greece.envolveglobal.org